Welcome: Let me take just a minute to encourage you to feel free to send us questions, comments, and the like. We ask that you would filter all that we print through your copy of God's word, the Bible.
We are non-denominational, "born again" followers of Jesus Christ; and we will always attempt to offer you the whole counsel of God. We believe that one of the greatest needs of our day, in spiritual things, is to help people see the need; and to seek for themselves the great truths of God. There has been a diluting or watering down of very serious doctrines over the years, to the point that people today have lost the concept of the supernatural aspects of true Christianity.
So what we are about is, to build the knowledge of God, "precept upon precept, line upon line" as God commanded in Isaiah 28:9-10. Coming to the knowledge of God is time consuming and requires that the person seeking God; "study to show themselves approved of God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth", 2nd Timothy 2:15.
It is our hearts desire and our fervent prayer that you will dedicate yourself to follow us on line as we seek to point you in the direction of the cross, that place where our sovereign God manifested his grace and mercy and forgiveness of sin, in the body and blood of his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, who died to redeem God's elect from sin.
Please prove all that we say from your Bible, so that you will be following God instead of us. We ask nothing of you; except that you prove yourself faithful to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Feel free at anytime to copy, or use anything that you find on this site. We received it from God for free and we make available to others on that same basis.
In order to allow you to know more about what we believe; let me share some of what we believe here and now and we will continue to share our beliefs with you as we go week to week with our Bible teachings.
Our purposes: to glorify God, as we learn the truth of his word; and faithfully follow in the footsteps of his only begotten son, the Savior, Jesus Christ. John 8:31-32
We believe the Bible so we believe that a person has to have some knowledge in order to communicate savingly with God. Romans 10:17; John 8:32
- We believe that the Bible is God's word to mankind; it contains all that God has for man until the judgment and final account of God. There will be no new revelation or further word from God. The Bible is complete and sufficient for the work God has for us in this world.
- We believe that there is one God (Jehovah) and that he manifests himself to man in three distinct personalities, father in heaven, Jesus Christ, the God-man, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal, eternal, and of the same essence. They exist as one God.
- We believe that "in the beginning" God created all things, including Adam and Eve, and that ultimately all human beings came out of that pair.
- We believe that Adam was the federal head of the human race; and that his sin in the garden has affected all mankind with his sin nature.
- As a result of Adam's nature, all humans are born depraved. We many not all sink to the depths of depravity; but given the right conditions and circumstances, we have the potential to do anything that our minds can conceive.
- That means that every human is born in dire need of a Savior; because the Bible teaches us that there will be a final judgment.
- God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; and because he knows all things before they happen (because he has ordained all that happens) God had provided the Savior even before he created the world and Adam and Eve.
- The Savior would be the second person of the God-head, Jesus Christ. God the father would send him and he would come voluntarily to die on the cross under the weight of the sins of those who would believe, to shed his blood and die and be raised on the third day and ascend back into heaven where he sits today on the right hand of God the father.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is eternal, was born in the flesh through the womb of a virgin. Lived a sinless life and sacrificed himself on the cross for those who would believe.
- Everyone who is ever saved will be saved by God's amazing grace, through faith in the person and work of his son Jesus Christ. Salvation is a supernatural work! Ephesians 2:8-10
- Salvation always manifests itself in a radically changed life. 2nd Cor. 5:17
- We do not believe in an " impotent God", we worship a God that is able to do and actually does whatsoever he desires.
- We do not attempt to explain away whatever the word of God tells us. When the Bible says in Matthew 5:48 that we are to be perfect, we believe that means that we are perfect when we are born again and converted and saved; because if we were to die, at any moment after we are truly saved, we will go to heaven and heaven is for the perfect. We are "in Christ" and Christ will never be anywhere but heaven.
The question now becomes, are "you" willing to examine yourself in light of the word of God, to make sure that you are truly saved? 2nd Corinthians 13:5; 2nd peter 1:1-11.
Note.. the Christian life is not an event that takes place somewhere in time; rather, it is a journey, that will take you through this life to that blessed hope of resurrected power when we stand with our Savior in heaven for eternity. Let me encourage you as Jesus Christ always did, to come and see, to make sure that you want to travel the narrow way. Matthew 8:19